This article is broken up into five sections based on the reports in Google Analytics.
You may examine your website's most popular pages in Google Analytics' Top Content report, ordered by the quantity of page views. You may use this report to see how the various pages on your website have fared over a certain period of time. Find out which pages on your website are the most visited, how many people have seen them, and how much money they have generated through the Google AdSense programme by using the Top Content report.
Once your Google Analytics account is set up, you may connect many URLs and select the one you want to investigate from the drop-down menu.
Basic traffic information, including dates, is the first item Analytics displays. The dates can be changed to suit your needs.
Google Analytics offers a menu of report choices on the left side of the screen. You may start delving into the specifics at this point.
The number of visitors to the site, the number of pages visited each minute, and the most popular pages to view are all displayed in real-time stats in a blue box on the far right of the screen. The blue box can then be clicked to get further information about the data.
Just put it into the convenient search bar if you're looking for anything specific.
1. Open your web browser and go to analytics.google.com - (Google Analytics Mobile App: Download Here ) . On the right side of the screen, click the "Access Analytics" option. If required, enter your Google account email address and password.
2. Select the website where you wish to track page visits by clicking the "View report" link next to it. The chosen website's Dashboard page is shown here.
3. When you reach the "Content Overview" section at the bottom of the page, scroll down and select the "View Report" option.
4. Click the "View Full Report" link at the bottom of the "Top Content" section after scrolling to the bottom of the page. This screen displays the quantity of website page views for each individual page. The most popular page is presented first.
5. To change the time period that the report should use to present data, click the date range link at the top of the page.
6. To display more of your website's pages on the screen at once, pick a higher number from the drop-down box next to "Show Rows" at the bottom of the screen.
7. When you choose any page from the list, a report showing visitor time on the page, bounce rate, and AdSense revenue will appear (if applicable).
Google Analytics may provide you with details about your website's visitors, the number of views it receives, the most popular content, and more.How can I learn Google Analytics the best?
Google itself has further information on the fundamentals of Google Analytics.What is a Google Analytics tracking code?
In order for Google to collect data about your website, you must include a tracking ID in the source code of your website or a plugin.How much does using Google Analytics cost?
Although you can opt to buy upgrades, Google Analytics offers the majority of its advantages without charge.What advantages does utilising Google Analytics offer?
Google Analytics offers comprehensive data on the effectiveness of your website.
The information that Google Analytics offers on the data on your website is practically unlimited. You may get analytics pertaining to almost every stage of your customers' journeys after Google Analytics has been installed on your website.
To evaluate how effectively your plans are working, you may build personalised reports. Through the use of your analytics-driven marketing approach, this might assist you in making educated modifications to your website that could ultimately attract more customers to your business.
It's out pleasure to have a chance to cooperate.